This is an excellent opportunity for a student to work and live amongst the Chinese colleagues, learn the Chinese values, language and way of life. And above all, learn how a Chinese company with a foreign owner is acting in the Chinese market. The intern will replace the current management assistant during her pregnancy period from June 2018.
Internship Management Assistant International sales
- Full administrative support for the Managing Director and the General Manager of the company.
- Working on company business plan and finance.
- Organization of business trips, weekly meetings and outside appointments.
- Taking minutes during the meetings, writing reports and monitoring actions.
- Being the ‘spider in the web’ in the correspondence between HQ in The Netherlands and the company in Beijing.
- Intermediate between Chinese Financial manager and Dutch financial manager.
- MBA or HBO or University
- Advanced/fluent English level both in written and spoken
- Advanced/fluent Chinese level (Mandarin) in written and spoken
- Good understanding of finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment, integrity and a positive attitude
If you're enthousiastic for this vacancy, send your motivation and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to: [email protected]
ACQUISITION BY RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION AGENCIES IS NOT APPRECIATED Apply directly via the form below! You must fill in all fields marked with *, otherwise we can not process your application.
Apply directly via the form below!
You must fill in all fields marked with *, otherwise we can not process your application.
General internship information
|Business area:||Import Export|
|Duration:||6 – 12 months|
|Allowance:||2.280 CNY |
(€ 300,00) per month
Executive Assistant & CSR Coordinator
Tel. +31 70 413 07 41
Mail [email protected]